Our 2024 planners are in stock and now shipping!
Please anticipate your order to be dispatched within 3 business days during our peak period unless Priority Service/Express Shipping has been selected at checkout.
All orders containing pre-order items will be held until ALL stock is available + ready to ship.
2024 let's Volare [fly] ...
Inspired by Italy, designed in Melbourne.
Our planners are designed with every kind of day in mind - for the corporate and the creative, the free-spirited and the perfectionist, for the dreamer, the note-taker, the list-maker.
They’re intentionally missing hourly increments, and won’t force out daily goals, or tell you what to write [and where]. They're both a blank canvas and a considered, curated space where your life can be designed by you, for you.
Use your planner to keep track of to-dos, meetings and deadlines… of play-dates, pilates and doctors appointments… or of milestones, memories and little moments.
Our Signature Weekly planners is our most beloved product. It's perfect for taking with you, with plenty of room for anything life may hold. Our custom size is slightly shorter and wider than an A5 to accommodate our signature vertical layout.
Available in seven colours, Limoncello, Amore, Amalfi, Biscotti, Oregano, Crema and Ristretto
- Weekly spreads, beginning from Monday 4 December 2023, through to Sunday 5 January 2025
- Our signature vertical, minimal layout with no time slots, to maximise space for each day
- 3 boxes each day, for recording priorities, appointments, birthdays or gratitudes [or anything, it’s up to you!]
- Additional blank space for notes on each weekly spread
Equal space for weekdays and weekends. Note that Saturday and Sunday are slightly shorter and wider than Monday-Friday, but the space allocated is equal
- Monthly spreads for January 2024 to December 2024, positioned consecutively at the front of the planner [not interspersed throughout the year]
- An additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2025 to June 2025 - positioned at the back of the planner, after the weekly spreads - to note important future dates
- Yearly overview calendars for 2024 and 2025
- 29 dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journalling [positioned all together, at the back of planner]
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered quotes on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure, to keep everything secure + prevent pages being damaged in transit
- 2 champagne gold foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Luxe coloured page edging
Cover monogrammed with two thousand and four in white foil
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 176 pages | 88 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 20mm thick
Weighs approximately 420grams - the perfect size to carry anywhere
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 120gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by our socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China
Emma Kate Co. Planners are beloved by people from every walk of life. Amongst our users you'll find teachers, designers, lawyers, nurses, students, receptionists, mums, entrepreneurs, artists, wedding planners, accountants, florists, journalists… and so many more! Whatever your life holds, we have a planner that’s just right for you.
We send all parcels with tracking, via either Australia Post or Couriers Please.
Standard shipping: please allow 2 – 5 business days for delivery to metropolitan areas, and 3 – 8 business days for delivery to regional areas (including WA and NT).
Express shipping: orders are typically delivered the next business day after dispatch to all metropolitan areas in Australia, and within 2 – 3 business days for regional locations.
Priority packing: this is a special service we offer, for a flat rate of $25. Selecting this service ensures same-day dispatch for orders placed before 12pm, OR, for pre-ordered items, ensures your order will be sent on the first day of pre-order dispatch. All priority orders will also automatically be upgraded to Express shipping.
Delivery times vary greatly between destination countries and regions - please see our general estimated timeframes listed for your country here.
Express options are available for most regions, and we would strongly recommend selecting these during high-volume periods.
Customs fees, import duties or taxes incurred for international deliveries are the sole responsibility of the recipient. If you require further information about your country’s taxes / duties, please contact your local customs or other relevant authorities directly.
Can I order a gift + send it direct to the recipient?
Of course! Simply specify that your order is a gift at checkout. You even have the option to add confetti to the order, have the item/s gift wrapped, and/or for us to write a handwritten greeting card for you, to be sent along with the gift.
You'll need to add your own contact details in the billing area, but make sure you use the gift recipient’s name and address in the shipping area at checkout. That way, the gift will be sent directly to the recipient, and the tracking + proof of purchase zapped directly to your inbox.
Please hop this way for our full guide to Shipping & Returns.
When making a purchase from us, please choose carefully! We want you to absolutely adore what you order, but we cannot accept returns unless your goods have been damaged in transit or are faulty.
We do not offer change-of-mind returns/refunds.
If anything you’ve ordered arrives damaged, please contact us straight away, providing us with your order number, and a description + photo of the damage. Please do not return any items before first making contact with us. Damaged items must be reported to us within five days of your order being marked as ‘delivered’ on tracking.
Requesting an exchange? Sure thing. Please reach out to us with your Order Number [starts with EKCo#] and the details of the items which you wish to be exchanged.
All merchandise that you wish to exchange must be returned to us unopened, unused and it its original packaging. Once your return is received, we will be in touch with a store credit for you to purchase your new items.
Please note that additional shipping charges will be incurred for change-of-mind exchanges.
Sale items are final and are not accepted for return or exchange, unless damaged or faulty.
Promotions and discounts are not transferrable.
We are also not able to accept any exchanges on any items with monogramming.
Please hop this way for our full guide to Shipping & Returns.